- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Job Reference #214099BR
Job Type: Full Time
Numer ref.: 214099BR
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally? Do you have a proven track record of Data Modelling, Predictive Analytics and Time Series Analysis?We’re looking for software engineers to:
- provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- analyse business requirements for the IB Client Lifecycle Management suite of applications
- design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
- providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
- conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
You’ll be working in the IB Client Lifecycle Management group, as part of the Operation team closely integrated with Technology division in Krakow. We provide Client onboarding services along with maintenance of static reference data (data including Client, Account, SSI, Instrument, Issuer, Pricing, Book, Product and Calendar). This acts as a critical enabler to the various businesses and logistics functions across the Bank. As a Data Scientist, you’ll play an important role in helping our Investment Bank business to uncover hidden revenue opportunities by enabling effective prioritization of onboarding requests, predicting revenues and TATs. Improving end-to-end efficiency of the processes by identifying blockers by mining and interpreting the data.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree or equivalent with a focus in Mathematics/Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or Data Science
- Proficient in Python/R (preferred) and/or JAVA with total 8-10 years of experience in programming and software development
- Must have a solid knowledge of statistical and predictive modelling techniques with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience on Predictive Modelling using advanced mathematics and statistics, Segmentation & clustering, Time series analysis on financial market data
- Experience with algorithms for Rule/pattern mining, Text mining, Anomaly Detection, Machine learning and AI with their implementation using standard API's and computational packages such as TensorFlow, Theano, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, StatsModels, Spark ML etc.
- Experience with ETL (Informatica) and Data visualization tools like Tableau are an added advantage
- Design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment. Some experience with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark and data streaming tools like Kafka, Arrow will be good to have but not necessary
- Know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC including knowledge of SVN/Git or other code versioning applications
- Produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing. Good to have some knowledge of model deployment tools like TeamCity/Jenkins
- Ability to communicate ideas in a clear and effective way and motivation to understand business aspects of the solution by having meetings with key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Ability to collaborate with Ops, Business and Technology teams effectively
- Making sure all solutions proposed, conform with the architectural, platform and design principles set by the IB Technology domain architects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."