WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO ?
Miquido is mobile-first technology consultancy company which
is focusing on mobile design & development for the world’s
cutting-edge businesses. Recognized by 2016 Deloitte Technology
Fast 50 CE as the fastest growing mobile design & development
company in CEE. Our projects like HelloFresh or Picniic were
awarded by Google, TIME Magazine, and Webit Awards.
Delivered 100+ apps, grown from 3 to over 110 people in just
6 years. Proud to work for unicorn startups, growing companies,
and global enterprises. Miquido mission is to help our clients
increase sales, customer engagement, and productivity
by building mobile apps, wearable and smart home solutions.
Headquarter & development center is based in Krakow with business
offices in London and Berlin.
Organizer of Mobiconf - an international conference for mobile developers.
WHAT DO WE OFFER ?
- ambitious, creative, talented & highly experienced team
- international projects
- flexible working hours
- health insurance, MyBenefit platform, subsidised MultiSport Card and other goodies
- training budget (3000 PLN per year)
- free in-office English lessons with a native speaker
- team behind Mobiconf conference
- chillout room with table soccer, ping-pong, Xbox and PS3 consoles
- unforgettable company trips
- working with business/IT users from various domains to define the problems that need solving – starting from identifying what data needs collecting
- finding the possible analytical models to solve the problem
- identifying information gaps and looking for other data sets to fill in the blanks – including recognizing data quality issues and addressing them
- visualizing and presenting the conclusions to business/IT users in a clear, understandable way, so that the users can see the benefit of it
- present and communicate solution to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
- identifying appropriate metrics to measure the success of created solutions
- 2+ years of experience
- strong analytic foundation, preferably within a business-oriented role
- knowledge of applying fundamental data transformation, cleaning,
validation and statistical techniques
- advanced in statistical programming language (R, Python etc.)
- experience and interest in RDBMS systems (MySQL, IBM DB2,
Oracle Database, etc.), cloud (AWS, Azure,
Google Cloud Platform) and big data technologies
(e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Spark, NoSQL DBs)
- distinctive communications skills and ability to communicate analytical and technical content in a non-technical way in English (both verbally and in writing)