- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Philips Personal Health sector is dedicated to responding to the consumers’ aspirations all over the world. With the aim of improving their health and well-being. Our unique competitive advantage is the combination of our powerful global brand, our insightful understanding of people, our extraordinary competence in technology and design, and the many synergies with our channels, partners and supply chain. For us, technology is not produced for technology’s sake. We are taking the consumer lifestyle much further, making home life more enjoyable and reflecting the consumer’s holistic interest in better well-being.
Demand Planner is the integration point into the sales and commercial organization. As Demand Planner within Personal Health you will be responsible for managing the volume planning process across selected product categories. This role facilitates accurate account planning and customer account planning as well as leading Sales Inventory & Operations Planning process. You will be responsible improving the processes by bridging gaps between forecasts and delivery at an operational level.
- Creating the baseline demand forecast by using all relevant inputs (i.e. Statistical Forecasts, Historical sales, Customer data on forecast, stock in trade, sell-out) and preparing a 12 months baseline forecast. This to be enriched on relevant input from Marketing and Sales (i.e.: distribution changes, competition, pricing impact, market intelligence, etc.)
- Maintaining 12 months rolling forecast in planning system, consisting of baseline forecast and promotional forecasts (Sales input) and NPI (Marketing input).
- Analyzing operational planning performance of sales vs plan. Defining root causes/corrective actions collaborating with other functions as input for next planning cycles.
- Phase-in/Phase-out management: Recommend items for de-stocking based on inventory turnover/ageing and excess analysis.
- Inventory Management: Regular review of the commercial inventories. Recommend optimal safety stock levels based on requested service level and inventory targets. Review current and projected excess and ageing stock and drive PDCA
- Driving improvement projects in the demand planning space and support local teams with expertise and training as required
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Higher education
- Min. 3 years of experience in demand planning
- Proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
- Knowledge of SAP and JDA would be an asset
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player attitude
- Fluent in English, very good ability to use MS Office
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its digital and ecommerce capabilities enterprise-wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.