DtV (Design to Value) Analyst
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidate for the position of DtV "Design to Value" Analyst. The person hired on this position will be responsible for supporting competitiveness improvement of PG division products, systems & services by deploying Design-to-Value (DtV) approach through divisions BU/GPG Product Lines resulted in the orders/revenues & costs reduction steady increase.
- Help DtV Champions to establish, maintain and monitor DtV objectives and progress in deploying the approach;
- Support DtV global team to drive profitability for current product offerings using broad business acumen and in-depth understanding of ABB’s omni-channel product development processes;
- Identify, interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems;
- Support engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, and design team members in collaboration with marketing to identify and procure the relevant competitive set of products and then generate insights and opportunities through ideation, teardowns, clean sheets, prototyping, and other analyses;
- Work with and support customer insights team to identify the need for and develop design-research approaches, extracting product requirements and critical to quality attributes from customer needs analysis;
- Support DtV Champion to develop business cases.
- Bachelor degree in equivalent mathematics, finance or engineering;
- At least 8 years of professional experience in product development preferably for power products / automotive / aerospace;
- Experience with design thinking and/or business case development;
- Appreciation for and understanding of the full product development process and activities and challenges faced by other functions - especially marketing, supply chain, and design;
- Familiarity with ABB portfolio will be a plus;
- Strong analytic skills with an emphasis on critical thinking, root cause analysis, and problem solving required;
- Ability to influence across the organization – both within and outside of own function;
- Demonstrated experience executing projects with accountability for results on cross-functional teams;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for ideas;
- Very good knowledge of English (additional language will be an asset);
- Goal oriented and experienced in adhering to deadlines;
- Willingness to frequent business trips - 50% of working time.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.