Desktop Support Engineer
We are looking for Desktop Support Engineer who has strong technical skillset, great customer service skills, and a desire to continuous learning of a new technology.
You will work on L2 incidents reported by Support Specialists and will also work on proactive problem remediation. It is expected to present ownership of the task and to collaborate with other support organizations to deliver solution. You will be trained in operation and administration of the client’s systems, this includes work management tools, request management tools, time reporting systems.
- Investigation and escalation of Win10 incidents,
- Building Knowledge Base for Win10 known problems,
- Backup service coverage for Win7 incidents,
- Proactive problem remediation or restaging of workstations with outdated security products,
- Securing effective product deployments by participation in testing and early life support,
- Clearly documenting support issues in the respective tools,
- Being compliant with all client’s policies, including IT Risk.
- In-depth and excellent support knowledge of Windows NT, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Edge and Skype,
- Ability to diagnose or resolve complex technical problems,
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and networking issues on laptops, desktops, virtual machines,
- Scripting or programming experience,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Management Console,
- Must possess strong sense of problem ownership and good client relationships,
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Sysinternal Suite, Active Directory, Citrix XenDesktop, Windows Resource Monitor and Performance Monitor,
- Attention to detail and proactive management,
- Experience scripting in PowerShell and programming in C# (.Net framework),
- Experience in Agile, SCRUM methodology.
Employment contract or B2B
Challenging and interesting position for one of the biggest financial institution all over the world
Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and IT Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Thanks to over 10 years of experience in IT outsourcing, nearshoring and consulting services, NATEK understands its customer’s business environments, cost reduction issues and IT challenges.