Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index. Atos has operated in Poland since 2000. The Group employs circa 5 000 people in its locations in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Torun, Krakow, Opole and Rzeszow.
DevOps and CI Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Our team develops and manages a portfolio of our many customers’ software and web application. We have built an extensive build-deploy pipeline to efficiently deliver our products to our end-customers and business colleagues. We are now looking for an experienced system engineer/developer to join the team and help us further expand and maintain our infrastructure and toolset.
Depending on individual skills and knowledge the Continuous Software Integration Engineer/DevOps Engineer will be engaged in (but not limited to):
- Mid to long term system landscape planning and development with increasing focus on security, comprehensive monitoring solutions and process automation
- Support of the system landscape composed of internal and cloud infrastructure elements
- Analysis and resolution of complex technical problems and issues
- Usage of recent development methodologies and tools (agile development, Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo), Docker, AWS, Shell, Perl/Python Maven, Jenkins, GIT, pci norm and many other technical acronyms to play with
- Design and development of CI scripts, frameworks and scaffolding software
- Configuring Linux/Windows and Oracle environments
- Software building and builds management
- Technical solutions advisory
- Opportunity to research potential deficiencies and improve adequately the solution applied according to recent state of the art and own experience.
To be suitable for the role the self-reliability, ability to solve multithread technical issues and effective communication in English are required.
The position will be located in our well communicated offices in Wroclaw/Warsaw depending on your preferences. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks can be required.
- Fluent communication in English
- Good or average experience in Java/C# software development
- Knowledge (the deeper the better or readiness to learn) of CI, environments, tools and other acronyms such as Maven, Jenkins, Ant, SVN, Sonatype Nexus, SonarQube, JProfiler, RedGate Ants, VisualStudio, Eclipse, XCode, Gradle, GoCD, Docker, AWS, Shell, Perl/Python Maven, Jenkins, GIT, pci norm
- At least 2 years of experience and interests in field of software manufacturing
- Experience in direct collaboration with end customer along with technical solutions preparations will be a desired advantage.
- Understanding structured test methods and software development processes
- Resolving problems in a timely manner
- Being articulate and communicating effectively
- Planning and prioritizing tasks
During the interview we are also going to verify:
- Ability to work in a team, communication and open approach to people
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- Good organization of work, attention to details
- Competitive salary package
- Additional discretionary annual bonus for good performance
- Life insurance and outstanding private medical healthcare
- Work for an organization holding the "Best Pace to Work" title
- Work for worldwide software engineering company where software development is a core revenue stream
- Professional IT/Software oriented personal development and training program including industry standard certification path
- Relocation package if applicable
- German courses for lingual abilities improvement if preferred
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Skills and knowledge development in rare beneficial areas
- Team work among real enthusiasts at discovering and utilizing latest tools and methodologies at variety of software projects for different sectors/domains
- Internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals