On behalf of Telco Systems, Ciklum is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
Client's website: telco.com
Telco Systems’ NFVTime Suite product is a full-blown Networking Virtualization ecosystem decoupling between uCPE hardware architecture, software infrastructure and virtual network functions (VNF), enabling mix and match to optimize the service provider flexibility. It aims to allow Service Providers significantly reduce Cap-Ex, Op-Ex and time to service deployment.
With a very low system footprint and design optimized to extract superior performance, it is the perfect solution for Service Providers seeking to rapidly deploy end-to-end, carrier-grade networking solution for enterprise or metro environment.
While simplifying, accelerating, and automating the Service Lifecycle Management (LCM) NFVTime Suite provides additional unique features such as Home Calling, Remote Backup and Restore, Remote Upgrade, and Customer-Service management features,
The Goal – Escaping CPU lock-in for uCPE by running any VNF on any HW out of the box while provisioning & managing both uCPE and Network Service LCM in easy way using NFVTime Central management server
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
The right candidate for this position will build CI/CD environment form scratch both for client and agent product lines which based on various platform architectures (ARM, x86)
- Create, document and maintain DevOps best practices to be followed by QA, Development to continuous delivery, automation
- Collaborate with QA, Development and Operations teams in order to develop, maintain and create new processes, procedures and concepts
- Create, implement and maintain container strategy
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development and DevOps
- Experience in scripting (Python, bash)
- Proven Experience with Docker, Linux, XML
- Proven Experience with Ansible, Git, Jenkins
- Strong Knowledge in networking concepts (L2/L3)
- Proven experience with OpenStack or with other Virtualization platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Engine)
- Experience with ARM based product
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- Fluent English
- Ability to work with remote team (offshore)
- Sc/B.Sc. degree in Computer Science (preferably) or relevant technologic field
What's in it for you?
- Rapidly extending market;
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies;
- Business trips to various countries cross over the world;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!