Currently, we are looking for Engineers to become a part of our Development Support Team. As part of it, new joiner will be responsible for maintenance and development of the Continuous Integration, as well as Product Verification environment.
- Finding and analyzing software faults,
- Participating in the software development process for mobile networks,
- Maintaining and developing automated system for analyzing and reporting faults,
- Optimizing existing Continuous Integration Systems,
- Performing quality control of provided code,
- Inspecting automated test,
- Automating daily tasks and operations,
- Supporting developers in everyday activities and environmental problems.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Developer,Practical knowledge of programming languages (Java, Python, Bash),
- Familiarity with Developer tools (Git, Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse) and Linux environment,
- Good analytical and fast learning skills,
- Being hard working and open for new challenges,
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience in Agile and Kanban methodology,
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration issues.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.