sharing the costs of sports activities
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Jutrzenki 105, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
Working in the area of Bosch Development Cloud and helping to create a stable and future-proof platform for cloud-based software development for all business units at Bosch.
In the role as DevOps Engineer you are part of an agile team.
Designing and implementing concepts for the stable, automated operation for cloud services within the Bosch Development Cloud.
Understanding the requirements of our internal customers and users in regards to visionary development approaches and thereby contributing to the strengthening of world-wide distributed Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environments in the cloud.
Ensuring that the services are secure, scalable, reliable and monitored.
Strong technical understanding of containers, Infrastructure as code and programming in public cloud.
Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related discipline
Several years of professional experience in software development or related discipline.
Strong experience in automation frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub Actions), container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) or public cloud environments.
Advanced Linux Skills, Scripting (e.g., Bash or Python), CI/CD (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Concourse, Artifactory), Configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet) and knowledge in modern cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and Container registries.
One or more programming languages (e.g., Java, C# or similar object-oriented language).
Solution-oriented, analytical and entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable in an agile working environment (Scrum).
Interest in current and emerging IT cloud technologies, adapting to newer technologies, different tools and frameworks.
Verbal and written communications skills, including technical documentation.
Fluent written and spoken English (German is a plus).
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.