Tieto is the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Tieto aims to capture the significant opportunities of the data-driven world and turn them into lifelong value for people, business and society. We aim to be customers’ first choice for business renewal by combining our software and services capabilities with a strong drive for co-innovation and ecosystems.
Tieto Product Development Services (PDS) is world leader in high expertise product development services and niche products for Wireless and Cloud. Our focus is on Networking, Internet of Things and Smart Traffic. We’re a key partner to our customers, helping them bring fantastic and innovative products to market with success.
We are a team with world class expertise and passion, transforming next generation networks and connected device platforms, helping customers in the development of Cloud/Network Function Virtualization, 5G and IoT Technology.
To support our expansion we are looking for:
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
With us you will be responsible for:
- close cooperation with key stakeholders, development and infrastructure teams to ensure product stability and uptime
- providing SW Configuration Management administration to dev teams
- setting up and configuration of SW systems for individual projects
- managing and controlling the SW build procedure, and make SW builds be delivered to Dev teams
- delivering technical support and troubleshooting to Dev teams regarding SW builds and build systems
- tracking record from projects using automation, tool-chaining and cloud infrastructure
- designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing SW build systems, incl. build system automation and continuous integration
- working out and maintaining SW builds standards, procedures, and guidelines
Share with us your:
- clear understanding of DevOps and Lean processes
- good experience from continuous delivery and continuous integration
- knowledge of at least one continuous integration tool: Jenkins, Hudson
- familiarity with source code versioning systems: GIT, SVN
- experience in automation tools like Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Salt Stack
- hands on experience in any scripting language( Python/Ruby/ UNIX shell scripting/Perl/Groovy
- expertise in different operating systems as: Unix, Windows, Mac
- degree in engineering preferably in the specialization of electronics, automatics and robotics/control engineering
- strong analytical and strategic skills with clear understanding of the lifecycle of software based services
- good written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- knowledge in cloud operations open source, Docker, OpenStack
- familiarity with AWS infrastructure and microservice architecture
Join us at Tieto Poland, work on leading edge technologies and become part of our strategic R&D and IT site.