- Grunwaldzka 189, 60-322 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
- Work within a product-oriented DevOps team following Agile methodologies.
- Provide high level support of statistical applications across multiple business units with a 3,000+ user base
- Collaborate with teams to help them understand the product’s key capabilities and benefits; understand their needs to enhance adoption of product
- Work with customers and leaders to help in validating technical concepts, vision, and roadmaps
- Work with the team to specify technical requirements for current and future products
- Participate in release planning, demonstrations, and retrospectives with development team
- Work with offshore teams and product owners to ensure Quality Assurance Testing and User Acceptance testing is completed and document outcomes.
- Perform data analytics in support of the solution delivery, testing, and business problem management.
Basic Qualifications:We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 2-3 years experience with Relational Database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with Windows scripting languages such as PowerShell, VBS or DOS .bat command files
- 3+ years working with Data/Analytics/Data Products
- Knowledge of Windows Registry, Active Directory management, and Windows 2016 Server
- Experience with Visual Studio (.NET development)
- Knowledge of CITRIX hosted applications and virtual machines
- Working knowledge of Statistics applications including SAS/Statistica/Simca/MS Open R/Design Expert
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.