- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
The IT Service Analyst provides exceptional 1st and 2nd line service support and customer service to the first direct business. Responsible for undertaking a range of activities to assist in the effective and efficient delivery of IT services, the IT Service Analyst will have a broad understanding of supporting technologies and Service Management disciplines, the ability to build strong and effective work relationships across a range of internal and external stakeholders and business representatives, and have the ability to manage conflicting demands and tensions during high pressure situations. The roles we are recruiting will be shift based (3 shifts across a 24x7 provision).
- To support 1st and 2nd line technical support queries from first direct colleagues to minimise disruption to delivered services through resolution or workaround.
- To take ownership of user incidents, perform a technical diagnosis and fix the issue or work effectively and productively with resolver groups.
- To work within defined SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s).
- To ensure the correct use of call logging system to ensure the ability to undertake trend analysis.
- To ensure the ongoing maintenance, management and utilisation of AppD, Patrol and Splunk event management and monitoring systems to ensure pro-active response to potential disruption.
- To lead on Major Incident Management engagement with the HSBC Command Centre Operations on behalf of first direct, with support from shift managers and escalation managers.
- To contribute to the formulation of Management Information on Incident handling and customer experience.
- To foster an environment of continual service improvement across the Incident Management team and responsibilities.
- To work professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service.
To ensure appropriate adherence to agreed processes.
Knowledge / Education / Experience Required:
- Experience of working within an ITIL based Service Management environment.
- Experience of working within a large scale IT Service Delivery environment.
- Ability to quickly understand complex service architecture and inter-dependencies.
- Ability to quickly understand the first direct business systems to be supported and the value streams underpinned by these.
- Aptitude to understand new technologies with a view to providing support to the first direct business using those technologies.
- Ability to provide support to services delivered across a broad range of technologies including:
- Network infrastructures
- Database, Application and Network layers
- zSeries Mainframe
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market.
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance.
- Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office.
- Internal training events and workshops.
- Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization.
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street.
- Casual dress code.
- Cultural exchange.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]