Atos Consulting helps clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and effectiveness by leveraging Information Technologies. With over 1,500 experts we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customise as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our five practices: Business Performance Improvement, IT Strategy and Transformation, Information Governance, Risk and Compliance, Digital Transformation, Digital Technology Unit, offer a range of cost effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
Digital Workplace Consultant
Why you should join us:
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Internal and external technology trainings
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
- Mentoring and coaching from senior colleagues
- German and English language courses
- Private medical care, life insurance and Benefit program (including Multisport card).
What you will be doing in your job:
- Consult on and implement technical solutions which fit in an optimal way into the processes and the existing system landscape of our clients
- Propose and implement sustainable and future oriented architectures using the latest developments in the SaaS market
- Demonstrate experience and skills from working upon solutions that have a focus on collaboration and workplace efficiency
- Think from the client’s business problem angle, including being agnostic of technology or framing solutions around an ecosystem of products when appropriate.
- Move more and more towards externally hosted and cloud based solutions candidates must have a strong focus on Microsoft Office 365 with all the related tools and other SaaS offerings in the market to drive communication and teamwork within our client’s organizations
- Cover the complete customer lifecycle around the relevant workplace topics internally with strong links to the Digital Transformation Consulting and to our Systems Integration Business Line
Your strong points are:
- Master or Bachelor from relevant areas (technical, IT studies prefferred),
- You are proactive, driven, and independent on the activities
- Your personality and your potential will make the difference: source of proposals, good team player, customer service, good relationship skills
- At least 2 years of experience in consulting activities for international clients in the areas of workplace and employee transformation solutions
- Certification in Microsoft Office 365 and Sharepoint, e.g. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Experience with other collaboration solutions such as Jive, Unify or equivalent SaaS and on premise solutions highly desirable
- Experience of designing omni-channel workplace solutions for both field and office based workers desirable
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language especially French, German, Spanish.
- International mobility to serve our global clients and work with our Consulting teams in London, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, Geneva, Madrid
- Base Location: Anywhere in Poland close to a city with an international airport – Warszawa, Wrocław or Kraków preferred.
Are you keen to use your experience within a company that is committed to supporting career development, don’t hesitate, join us, develop your talent and take advantage of career opportunities within Atos Consulting !