- Elbląska 130, 80-001 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Northvolt is establishing its first facility to industrialize and produce battery systems. In order to meet the increased demand for complete battery solutions on the European market, we are establishing a highly automated, state-of-the-art production facility for battery modules and energy storage solutions in Gdansk, Poland.
We are now seeking to recruit an Electrical/Manufacturing Test Engineer to join the Operations team in our Gdansk Factory. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver robust electrical testing facilities to support all products and to take ownership of electrical test processes and procedures at Northvolt.
This role can be adapted and tailored to the right candidate. It would suit either someone who is keen to pursue a career in electrical test engineering and offers great opportunity to develop Engineering, management and leadership skills, or someone with already-proven experience who is looking to develop further and offers line management opportunity.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for planning, developing, delivering, and implementing robust, productionised electrical/electronic testing solutions to support Northvolt’s products.
- Manage / Lead test equipment introduction.
- Ownership of electrical test facilities, processes and procedures.
- Link between Production Test and Engineering for new product developments, design changes, process changes and product diagnostics (development products, production & returns).
- Responsible for diagnosing root causes and implementing corrective & preventative actions for product failures and returns.
Skills & Requirements
- Electrical Engineering degree
- +3 years experience in Manufacturing Test Engineering, high voltage testing - understanding of Li-Ion battery testing is a BIG +
- Good understanding of Power Electronics principles
- Experience with LabView, experience with CAN bus
- Experience with modern application development using languages such as C++, Java or similar
- High level of competency on MS applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Highly organized and result-driven
- Proactive and goes beyond expectations
- Has a can do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to work in a high profile and often high pressured international environment
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor
- Passionate & purpose driven
Great place to work:
- World leading technique
- Start-up possibilities
- Top specialist as team peers
- Warrant program
- International environment
- Wellness grant & Team Training Tuesdays
About the company
Northvolt was founded in 2016 with the mission to build the world’s greenest battery cell, with a minimal carbon footprint and the highest ambitions for recycling, to enable the European transition to renewable energy. Northvolt’s team of experts is building the next generation battery cell factory focused on process innovation, scale and vertical integration. Once completed, it will be Europe’s largest battery cell factory and produce 32 GWh worth of capacity annually.
We are currently in an exciting fast-growing phase and operate in a busy, fast moving environment, dealing with a wide range of stakeholders. We are staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We are also preparing for upcoming positions at the main factory, Northvolt Ett, in Skellefteå.
We want to work with experienced battery experts as well as talented and purpose driven people from all kinds of disciplines to make this happen. Those of us already on board share a bold streak and a passion for our mission. We are prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. We are a team dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun. Join us today!