Welcome to the innovation Leader in Home Appliances, welcome to the Team!
BSH Sprzęt Gospodarstwa Domowego Sp. z o.o. is part of the BSH Home Appliances Group. An international group with an annual revenue of about 13,0 billion EUR in 2016 and more than 60.000 employees, we inspire through high quality product design, resource efficient technology and excellent working environment. Get ahead with your career - think ahead with us!
- Focus maintenance servicing of factory concerning all electronics topics
- Planning and realization of electronics development activities in the field of ovens and cookers
- Coordination of development tasks between development partners internal and external
- Creation of test concepts for hardware tests, functional tests, standby consumption measurements
- Test execution and components release
- At least 5 years work experience
- Experience in hardware and/or software development of embedded systems
- Knowledge concerning bus technologies (e.g. CAN, LIN), product certification, project management
- Very good English skills required, German language would be advantage
- Interesting work at company with innovative solutions and modern technologies
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment
- Internal and external trainings
- Steady employment in a stable international company
- A wide range of non-pay benefits including: medical care, sport and cultural offer; lunch pass card.
If you are interested, apply to our company.
More current job offers you can find on our website: https://www.bsh-group.com
, tab: Career.