- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 lat temu
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is the global leader specialized in managing business travel and meetings and events. CWT is dedicated to helping companies of all sizes, as well as government institutions and non-governmental organizations, optimize their travel program and provide best-in-class service and assistance to travelers.
With 20,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 150 countries and territories, CWT deploys the right people, processes, skills and technologies to consistently deliver great service and bottom line results to its corporate clients.
At CWT, we have a unique and compelling culture as an employer defined by our people and supported by our Core Values. Our employees feel a genuine respect for one another, act with uncompromising integrity and feel proud of our global market leadership. They value working together, embrace opportunities for continuous learning and have an intense desire to serve customers.
CWT is looking for talented and enthusiastic people. People who want to realize their professional ambitions while delivering the highest levels of expertise and service to our customers. As a global leader in business travel management, we offer exciting opportunities in different areas around the world. If you share our commitment to excellence and customer care and enjoy professional challenges, we would like to hear from you.
EMEA IT Support Specialist
Place of work: Warsaw, Domaniewska
- To provide technical and process support for any hardware or software related query in person or remotely. This may require the installation of software etc.
- Ensuring the quick and effective resolution to customer queries in line with agreed service levels and recommended course of actions.
- To anticipate and identify IT problems, and to offer & implement the most cost-effective, rapid and acceptable solutions.
- Update and maintain Service Now incident records in a timely and efficient manner recording accurate information to allow problem resolution and analysis to take place.
- Monitor and escalate all Incidents according to agreed service levels and IT Service Delivery ITIL procedures and processes.
- To attend and participate in all departmental meetings and/or training programs as directed by the Service Desk Management.
- Constantly review and make recommendations for potential cost savings and efficiencies that can be achieved.
- Ensure all SLA targets are met. Escalate where necessary serious faults or concerns to Team Leader.
- Receive and record all contact from Users either via telephone, email etc. Seek to resolve all of these requests and concerns re technology services. Keep users informed on status and progress of calls.
- Performance will be measured on approach to customer services, resolution of incidents and requests, number of recommendations and complaints about individual performance.
- English or French fluent: written and oral
- Polish, German, Italian (optional)
- Has the communication skills and maturity to present clear, concise and regular updates to our customers and IT management.
- Possess an open approach to the sharing of information and actively listens to new ideas
- Windows XP & 7, Full understanding of Microsoft Office 2003/2007, Active Directory Administration, knowledge of SCCM
- Service Now or similar Service Desk technology
- Proven IT expertise working in a similar support function.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Effective in the problem identification and resolution in a timely manner
A stable employment; a dynamic working environment in a growing and highly qualified team; soft skills and hard skills trainings; career development opportunities; employee benefits, e.g. medical insurance, life insurance, lunch card, multisport card, IATA card, recognition awards.
If you have the background to match with this unique career opportunity, please apply online using “Aplikuj” button.
If you have the background to match with this unique career opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter via Aplikuj button
Prosimy o zawarcie w CV zgody na przetwarzanie danych: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, przez firmę Carlson Wagonlit eCenter Polska Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie ul. Domaniewska 41, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacyjnego, zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z 29.08.1997 o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).