At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
EMEA Personal System Inventory Financial Analyst
Within the PS Supply Chain Finance team, you will handle the following tasks at European level:
- Reconciliation of HP owned inventory between LG and with sub systems
- Ensure monthly accuracy of HOI value
- Work with other organizations to forecast appropriated level of HOI
- Provide analytic support to business initiatives, inventory reduction
- Coordinate the Inventory flash and actual publication to the corporation
Education and Experience:
- First level University degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst.
- May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Very good analytical skills.
- Very good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Applies an understanding of United States (US) Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), HP finance and administrative processes, systems, policies and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Tool and Technology Application - leverages available tools and technology to improve financial systems effectiveness
- Understands and effectively applies process knowledge to drive operational excellence
- Demonstrates the ability to leverage company business and financial data and systems to ensure quality of transactions
- Financial Analysis and Reporting - uses key financial indicators and measures to optimize the financial decision-making of the company
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program