- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Rockwell Automation is the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We make our customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs more than 22,000 people and serves customers in more than 80 countries. Our products consist of controllers, motors, drives, panels and software used to automatically operate and control the production of goods. These goods consist of everyday products that we all use, such as clothing, food, and cars. This position is within the Control and Visualization Business, which develops the software products that enable industrial automation.
Operations and Engineering Services (OES) is a global organization focused on providing an outstanding customer experience by leading the organization to deliver the highest quality and most reliable products, services and solutions.
- Managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings, and other facilities.
- Making plans, budgets, and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
- Design and developing organizational policies relevant to the facilities department. Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services and facilities expansion.
- Responsibility for establishing and overseeing health and safety standards.
- Selecting, developing and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Managing activities departments. Through subordinate managers who exercise full supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing.
- Involving in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company wide effect.
- Delivering effective leadership across all functional and geographical areas of responsibility.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years management experience.
- 10 or more years of experience in related field
- Professional English level required. Other languages is a plus.
- Preferred Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communicator to all levels of management and staff.
- Demonstrated use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in Environmental Health & Safety is definitely a plus.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.