For nearly 30 years we have been providing software dedicated to the insurance business (both in Poland and abroad), developing desktop, web and mobile applications. Our multi-module systems are comprehensive, covering GUI, backend, middleware and business intelligence solutions, with the use of extensive databases. Our team consists of the best specialists, helping us maintain the leading position among IT providers for the insurance industry for years.
Endpoint Protection Administrator
- Managing day to day support issues, but with the experience and responsibility to resolve more complex incidents and problems,
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s),
- Prioritizing and managing workload effectively, managing several open incidents and problems,
- Systems and performance monitoring,
- Trend analysis and problem management,
- Review of services, application delivery, patching,
- Work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance service.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows servers 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016,
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10,
- Experience with McAfee Endpoint Protection and Epo,
- Experience in analyzing existing McAfee infrastructure,,
- Experience with documentation of complex Endpoint protection environments
- Familiar with Microsoft Failover Cluster Services 2012 R2,
- Basic knowledge with the processing of tickets and changes in BMC,
- Experience in enterprise environments and working in ITIL method.
What do we offer?
INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT. We offer work for a global leader in insurance services in a rich interna-tional environment.
TIME. We respect your time. We work on a task-oriented basis, offering flexible working hours.
DEVELOPMENT. It is also very important for us. We provide participation in conferences, trainings, certifi-cations, as well as the opportunity to give lectures for industry communities and students of technical universities. We have a technology blog where you can publish your own expert content.
SPORT. We love it. We have 9 sports sections, among others: (football, sailing, skiing, cycling, go-karts, cross-country skiing, table tennis, basketball). We will fund the Multisport card for you and your loved ones.
FAMILY. It is important to us. During holidays we organize free workshops for employees’ children. We also offer co-financing for a nursery and school starter kit.
PEOPLE. We are a harmonious posse of friends. We like each other, so we spend time together at work and after hours. We attend integration, sports and family events. Together we eat meals in the company canteen and play table soccer or FIFA matches in our chillrooms.
CARE. If you would like to join to Atena, we will provide you with a relocation package as well as additional assistance on site. Our care also include an individual medical package and discounts on insurance.