- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #204859BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleAre you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Do you have experience leading self-driven development teams? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to grow professionally?
We’re looking for an engineering director to:
- play a key role organizing cross team collaborations, knowledge transfer sessions, meet-ups, KATAs
- build the team spirit, manage incremental improvements
- act as people manager to enable team members to grow and achieve career goals
- be a key person helping your team managing stakeholders
- support prioritizing work and removing impediments
- act as a mentor and coach
- drive change and innovation collaboratively
- lead by example and keep effective, happy teams
“You’ll be working on Group Treasury Technology team team, part of the wider Finance, Risk and Analytics Service (FRAS) Technology team in Krakow, Poland. Our role in FRAS is to design and implement IT products that ensure complex regulatory requirements and transformation programs are tracked through to solution. We are helping transform our organization through best in class technology architecture principles leveraging Cloud, AI and Agile methodologies. We are a global IT team supporting our internal clients throughout the world.” You'll be working within the Group Treasury Technology team, Risk Analytics (xVA), responsible for delivering UBS xVA calculation solution. This is a key area in UBS which requires highly available systems supporting the delivery of critical risk and valuation metrics. As the engineering lead, you’ll play an important role in ensuring the IT solution is fit for purpose.
- strong technical background and experience managing complex technical deliveries (including hands-on involvement)
- managing the lifecycle of complex applications on an enterprise level
- software engineering background (.NET/Java/DevOps)
- utilizing continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- prior development experience within a cloud environment is a plus
- leadership & people management experience within Agile environment, including multiple teams
- practical experience with continuous improvement & learning culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."