- Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, 00-071 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw, a beloved icon sitting proudly on Royal Route in the heart of Warsaw, delivers the new chapter of luxury in its extraordinary history that spans over 160 years.
The lovingly restored and reinvented hotel has 106 timeless elegant guest rooms with 24-hour Butler service, signature Europejski Grill restaurant, legendary Long Bar, a century old heritage patisserie Lourse Warszawa, and a revitalizing oasis Raffles Spa.
It also acts as a showcase for the best of modern Polish art, with Hotel Europejski Art Collection.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as:
Immaculate public areas, attractive grounds and efficient operational systems combine to make Raffles Hotels & Resorts places of unrivalled presence. As Engineering Manager, you will empower your team to achieve exceptional standards, and develop preventative maintenance and resource management programs that ensure a safe and welcoming hotel for all Colleagues, guests and visitors.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Direct supervision and scheduling of the work force
- All preventive maintenance programmes
- All repair and maintenance work orders
- Inventories and procurement of parts and supplies
- Accident prevention and safety
- Neatness and cleanliness of the engineering workshop and all areas under the direct control of the department
- Proper orientation, training and development of department associates
- Utilise the tools of quality in department planning and problem solving efforts, as appropriate
- Maintaining rooms maintenance strategy
- Maintaining tracking data, check sheet and logs
- Planning and scheduling preventive/corrective maintenance
- Regular Inspections
- Lead or otherwise facilitate the transfer of information regarding priorities, assignments, and problem solving at the various briefing sessions each day
- To observe and analyse energy and utilities usage in the hotel and on the grounds
- To be available for any emergencies
- To be aware of all existing Job Safety Analysis and work towards an accident-free safe working environment with a view to conservation
- Other Duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience as an Engineering Supervisor or similar preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required
- Engineering degree/diploma - electric or automation preferred
- Proven ability to handle multiple complex projects with a focus on results
- Written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,900 addresses. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise. AccorHotels provides an extensive offer to students including complementary brands—from luxury to economy - that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality: Raffles Hotels & Resorts, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts, Sofitel Legend, SO Sofitel, Sofitel, Pullman Hotels & Resorts, MGallery by Sofitel, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1. We are committed to a culture in which our colleagues FEEL WELCOME and FEEL VALUED. Guided by our strong values and rich culture, we are consistently recognized as a top employer and a global community of hospitality leaders dedicated to serving our guests, colleagues and communities, realizing our full potential through professional development and growth opportunities, and enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. For more information, please visit accorhotels.jobs and frhi.com/careers.