Atos Consulting helps clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and effectiveness by leveraging Information Technologies. With over 1,500 experts we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customise as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our five practices: Business Performance Improvement, IT Strategy and Transformation, Information Governance, Risk and Compliance, Digital Transformation, Digital Technology Unit, offer a range of cost effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
Why you should join us:
We are looking for young talents as well as experienced consultants to join our global ITST practice.
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Internal and external technology trainings
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
- Mentoring and coaching from senior colleagues
- Foreign languages courses
- Private medical care, life insurance and Benefit program (including Multisport card).
What you will be doing in your job:
- Deliver Architecture Transformation consulting engagements.
- Develop architecture thought leadership
- Support Architecture related business development activities.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant area
- You are proactive, driven, and independent on the activities
- Your personality and your potential will make the difference: source of proposals, good team player, customer service, good relationship skills.
- Likely to have 3+ years of experience in consulting activities in the area of Enterprise Architecture
- Applied architecture techniques such as TOGAF and Industry architecture patterns such as REST and Web based IT with an understanding of the issues of SOA and pre-Web IT
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language especially German, Spanish or French
- International mobility to serve our global clients and work with our Consulting teams in London, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, Geneva, Madrid
- Base Location: Anywhere in Poland close to a city with an international airport – Warszawa, Wrocław or Kraków preferred.
Are you keen to use your experience within a company that is committed to supporting career development, don’t hesitate, join us, develop your talent and take advantage of career opportunities within Atos Consulting !