- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Conduct analytical review of JTI SA Financials. Review key account balances such as accruals, accounts payables, prepayments, fixed assets, intangibles and intercompany balances.
- Prepare analysis of the significant financial transactions impacting the financial statements.
- Prepare the Quarterly Reporting IFRS package required by Corporate Accounting and ad hoc analysis requested by Entity CFO and other functions.
- Coordinate with the markets and entities intercompany cross-charges in order to comply with the Swiss tax regulation and the intercompany service agreements.
- Lead GRIR and clearance of aged items process improvements. Improve robustness of JTI SA accounting reconciliations, in-line with the existing policies.
- Execute J-SOX and Swiss Sox controls that are owned by JTI SA CFO.
- Assist to the external auditors and support them to achieve a minimal number of audit adjustments.
You as a professional:
- University degree in finance/ accounting with a strong knowledge of IFRS and Swiss GAAP
- Min 3-5 years work experience, with audit background (preferably Big Four) or in a multinational working environment
- Fluent English (written and spoken). Proficient SAP and MS Excel skills
- High integrity and ability to work with different cultures, excellent communication skills.
- Qualified accountant
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.