- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze 14 dnido: 22 sie 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Order Management Coordinator is a single point contact for internal and external customer. This person would be responsible for order processing from the order entry till the final shipment.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Monitors and logs the actual issues with the order processing if any. Keeps the customer updated in terms of current order statuses.
- Will be responsible for checking and verifying the correctness of data in SAP system
- Will be responsible for communicate effectively with internal and external customers by phone/ mail and provide information about the orders. Seeks assistance from colleagues for the resolution of more complex customer service queries and complaints. Use databases to retrieve and enter data.
- Assists with the routine day to day communication between the organization, suppliers and customers.
- Assists in all the logistic activities, enabled shipment to the final client f. ex. by providing proper documentation
- Will work in both small & big teams by splitting the duties as well as sharing the knowledge and write instructions
- SAP Skills is a preferred requirement
- Ability to prioritize own workload and good time management
- Communication skills, both written & verbal, incl. active listening and empathy
- Team player with commitment to cross train and support colleagues
- Accuracy in capturing and recording mandatory information
- Ability to problem resolve & solve issues through to completion.
- Customer service and logistics skills
- Writing of procedures and/or instructions
- Correct use of escalation as per agreed processes
- Active participation in improvement process
- English and German languages
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.