- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The position provides support to the Expense Administration Manager while also providing leadership and guidance to the Expense Administration Supervisors.
The position also oversees service delivery to assigned client groups and is also responsible for systems enhancements as they relate to Expense Administration and the development of the team.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assists in the evaluation and development of enhancements to BBH systems for control, processing and reporting purposes as dictated by client or internal initiatives.
- Continually meets with direct reports to review current processes and the strengths and weaknesses of those processes; responds appropriately with modifications, maintenance or new implementations.
- Oversees planning, coordination, preparation and reviews of all expense budgeting processes, expense structure implementations, pro forma requests, system implementations and internal and client initiatives.
- Allocates client related services appropriately to each Expense Administration Supervisor and associated team.
- Communicates appropriately with Senior Managers and internal contacts with respect to all timetables, workflows and other relevant administrative matters.
- Works with Manager to monitor performance issues and the disciplinary process for employees failing to meet team expectations.
- Participates in selecting and hiring new staff members.
- Serves as a key point of escalation of contact for client contacts.
- BA/MS degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in financial product accounting, fund accounting, or basic accounting and analysis preferred.
- Prior supervisory or management experience min 3 years.
- Very good English skills (B2+ level is a must).
- Entrepreneurial and Self-motivated, capable of monitoring and completing a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work well in a deadline oriented, client-driven environment.
- Advanced knowledge of mutual fund products, multi-class accounting, and the components of an NAV.
- Maintain a leadership role by developing internal relationships with key people in other departments to accomplish goals and resolve issues.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.