- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Would you like to secure ongoing development activities of the JAVA based solutions? We are now looking for Experienced Backend Developer whose experience with databases will be also beneficial.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Experienced (Senior) JAVA Developer for Assets and Wealth Management
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Assets and Wealth Management project! In this area you’ll support two main applications: “Savings Information Repository” and “Customer Asset Information”. Both are mainly focused on reporting purposes and are critical for client management in AWM. Today our main goal is focused on further developing those applications, desining logic behind their behaviour, simlification of their maintenance and working on their databases.
Core team is located in Nordics and India, yet we would like to shift some of our competences and development capabilities to Poland, therefore tasks oriented mindset and cooperation skills are a key. We look for 3 developers who will start long term unite growth of the project - it’s a chance to become part of it’s core team for the future!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop new features in both JAVA applications
- Designing logic for JAVA development
- Maintain project's Databases
- Collaborate with the team to analyze and break down high level tasks into hands on ones
- Perform regular code reviews and commit the code on a daily basis
- Act as a lead developer in the transfer of tasks and knowledge to your newly created team
The role is based in Gdynia (preferably) or Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You have ability to lead and solve development tasks independently
- You will explore existing functionalities in projects, understand how the system is built and how the components work together
- You are opened for proactive communication and have fun while working on backend of your applications
Your experience and background:
- More than 4 years of Java 8+ experience with Spring development
- Experienced in SQL with understanding of relational databases
- TDD/Unit Testing and mocking frameworks etc. (e.g. Mockito, Hamcrest, Junit/TestNG)
- Experience with Web Services, REST, REST API’s
- Knowledge of: Design Patterns, Clean Code, SOLID, KISS & GRASP
- Tools: SonarQube, Bamboo/Jenkins, GIT, BitBucket, Maven
- Suberb communication skills and willingness to take the lead!
- Experience in Hadoop technologies (Map/Reduce, Hive, Spark) will be a huge plus
- Fluent English is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16 August 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training access to Udemy platform, English courses
- Friendly work environment
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment