- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Grafton Recruitment, founded in 1982, is a leading provider of recruitment solutions with more than 30 years' experience. Grafton Recruitment is one of Europe's largest independent firms, placing experienced professionals, mid &top management in all industry sectors, functions and public services.With 30 offices in Europe and about 650 employees we cover the following countries: Czech Republic | Hungary | Ireland | Lithuania | Poland | Romania | Slovakia | Turkey.Our high quality of service is proved by ISO certificate.
For one of recognized and popular nutrition&pharma company based in Poland we are currently looking for an experienced Export Coordinator with Russian language.
The company offers wide range of opportunities to work with advanced solution and have a real chance to impact processes and the company's culture. We would like to kindly invite all interested candidates to take part in the recruitment process and become a part of this great brand.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of the company's foreign trade and strengthening the company's position on foreign markets
- Cooperation with distributors
- Searching for new clients
- Negotiations on new agreements
- Participating in the development of the company's commercial policy through market analysis and competition research
- Control of the implementation of foreign contracts with the company's clients
- Promotion and protection of the company's brand in export activities
- Preparation of commercial contracts and their verification
- Close cooperation with other departments of the company to improve the quality of export customer service
- Leading the sales representatives in dedicated region
- 3-4 years of experience in export on the Russian market
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry - is a must
- Fluent English and Russian language
- Practical knowledge of B2B sales techniques
- Analytical and highly organized, with attention to details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Very good negotiation skills and relationship building skills
- Leadership experience
- Driving license B.
- Stable employment in one of the fast growing brands in Poland
- Attractive remuneration system (extra bonuses for performance)
- Tools for work (computer, telephone)
- Opportunity to work with premium brands
- Private medical care
- Multibenefit card
- Flexibility in working hours
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: "Zgadzam się na wykorzystanie przez firmę Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o. danych osobowych w celu pośrednictwa pracy (posiadania i przetwarzania przekazanych danych osobowych oraz ich udostępniania klientom w ramach prowadzonych projektów rekrutacyjnych) zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (Dz.U.2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) aż do momentu pisemnego wycofania zgody. Potwierdzam, że zostałem poinformowany o prawach do zmiany, dostępu i ochrony tych danych".