- Olivia Four, aleja Grunwaldzka 472b, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Acxiom is a recognized global leader in marketing services and technology. Company was founded in 1969, headquartered in the United States with offices in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and China. Our data and technology have transformed marketing – giving our clients the power to successfully manage audiences, personalize customer experiences and create profitable customer relationships. We deliver campaigns to 127 countries in more than two dozen different languages.
We are currently looking for:
As scientists agree that there may be life after death, but there’s no life before coffee, you will oversee all office supplies and other things necessary for smooth day-to-day functioning of the office. Don’t worry, you won’t be left alone – there’s Facility team to guide you in the jungle of correct procedures and processes and show you how to provide a great Workplace Experience.
Do you dream of becoming an IT professional, but don’t know how to enter IT world with little/no previous technical experience? Then you’re in for a great adventure. Reception tends to be busy at times, but you’ll still have enough time to undergo a thorough training with our Senior Service Desk Specialist, becoming his sidekick, as every hero needs one.
The key to success is a mixture of efficient dealing with hardware and a soft spot for people. If you have these qualifications, we guarantee you’ll become the most loved and needed person in the office J
What you’ll do:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Manage conference rooms calendars
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Greet and welcome guests, issue visitor badges
- Monitor technical conditions of office equipment, call service if needed
- Help setting up workstations for new joiners or rearrange current ones
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Learn/perform simple IT tasks:
- Install new PC hardware and peripherals/move existing ones to new locations
- Troubleshoot PC hardware and software problems
- Install standard and custom software applications on PC equipment
What you need:
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Experience in office/facility administration
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows OS
- Strong MS office skills (Excel, Word)
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Some IT qualification will be a plus
What you’ll get:
- Permanent contract from the very beginning
- Multisport/participation in cultural events, lunch+ card which can be used in cafes and restaurants
- Private health care, life insurance
- On-site English classes, Training - professional certificates, webinars, classroom trainings
- Fun rooms with a pool table, darts, football table, playstation and board games
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and this opening sounds appealing to you, please apply only in English via Aplikuj button below.
We reserve the right to contact only the candidates we are interested in.