For our Client, a leading international company, we are looking for:
- Executing of internal audits in a variety of processes: operations, finance and IT/IM.
- Participating in 2-3 weeks audits in the company’s entities worldwide.
- Travelling around 60% of time – the company is located in Łódź and there is one team meeting per month provided there (any place of residence is possible).
- Examing procedures, standards, rules and regulations.
- Preparing reports including findings and recommendations.
- Ameliorating internal control procedures.
- Around 5 years of experience in the area of Accounting, Finance or IT.
- Openess to travel internationally around 60% of time.
- Fluent English.
- Strong knowledge of SAP - will be an asset.
- CIA/ CISA – will be an asset.
- Proactive attitude with a strong focus on building business relationships.
The Client offers
- Important, complex and independent role.
- Opportunity to discover new cultures and different leadership’s styles.
- Possibilities of development in international structures.
- Having impact on functionning of the global entities.
- Annual bonus.
- Package of benefits.