Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Certyfikat nr: 1273
K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since the year 2000 we've been specializing in recruitment of engineers and managers for international
manufacturing companies in Poland and abroad. We've also participated in many project aimed at supporting new investors on the Polish market. For one of our clients, an international automotive company setting up a new investment in Poland, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
Ref. No.: FM/05/2015/
- Maintenance of General Ledger including monthly journal entities, accruals and prepayments in order to establish the financial position of the companies,
- Management of general accounting, tax and legal matters, insurance policies and credit administration for company in order to assist Management in decision-making, consistent with accepted accounting practices and in compliance with statutory requirements,
- Monitor the use of company’s asset base by the operational manager in order to realize minimum 15% ROI,
- Control of asset register to ensure that the fixed assets and capital WIP as shown on the balance sheet
- Responsibility for statutory requirement to submit the VAT returns to the VAT authorities in accordance with the advised timetables,
- Responsibility for purchase ledger, which summarizes the outstanding liability of the company to its creditors,
- Responsibility for the cash control of the company in accordance with Group guidelines for all currencies,
- Analyzing variances to budget to ensure that the company objectives are achieved,
- Responsibility for statutory declaration covering movement of goods within the EEC,
- Provide financial analyze to sustain profitability of assigned entities,
- Visit of tax audit team to check submissions.
- Master in Business Administration or equivalent,
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience, preferably within a US group,
- 2 years of manufacturing accounting experience,
- Local and US-GAAP reporting requirements,
- Knowledge of tax regulations,
- Fully computerized accounting system skills,
- Knowledge of incentives regulations,
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, Email,
- Analytical skills,
- Fluent English language.
- Prestigious employment in a leading international company,
- Interesting and challenging tasks,
- Possibility of creating the company.
Please note that K&K Selekt will get in touch only with selected candidates.
Applications including CV in Polish and English and cover letter, please send to the address below indicating job ref. no in the e-mail title:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data included in the resume and cover letter necessary to carry out recruitment processes and selection, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act ( Dz . U. of 2014 . Pos. 1182 , 1662 ) carried out by K & K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, and by other entities linked to it."