Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Finance SAP Process Expert
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Job ID: 49229BR
A Process Expert's accountabilities and activities are varied & include:
- Provide expertise regarding E2E process execution and related information technologies/systems
- Support Process Owners/Architects efforts to assess and improve process execution, performance and/or design
- Work within the Integrated Support Model and liaise with Technical Support Organisation and Super Users to resolve "how-to" incidents
- Manage Process Improvement via Change Requests and Enhancements; including assessment of changes, review of design changes made; coordinate / perform CAT testing, and signing off Rev-Trac’s approval for Release to production.
- Support process execution through timely response to user queries and issues and efficient management of those that cross process/organisational boundaries
- Lead super-user networks and participate in global process expert networks to share experience and best practices
- Provide change management & training with regards to process changes
- Support efforts of user acceptance testing, training and stabilization
- During period end closes, obtain daily status update from Super Users to identify potential delays and provide timely assistance/solution.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, including CI initiatives or global project rollout initiated by either FO or IT (systems upgrade, new release etc)
This role will give individuals the opportunity to:
- Develop a broad range of skills across business areas
- Work in a global environment, with exposure to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Influence process design
- 5+ years of experience in Finance / Projects
- A business / finance process background is required and systems IT knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong SAP experience required
- Demonstrated effectiveness in driving change, gaining support and influencing bottom line outcomes
- Experience in Project Management and Project Deliverables is an advantage
- Proven ability to be able to establish local and regional virtual networks
- Ability to work under pressure and tight constraints
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands
- Effective at influencing others without direct authority
- Ability to adapt to new or changing circumstances
- Fluent English (C1 is a must)
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.