As a truly worldwide organization, EY Global Delivery Services spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies with deeply-integrated services. With 22,000 people working from nine centers in five countries, GDS is online everywhere, helping deliver exceptional client service all the time; providing what you need, where you need it.
EY GDS Poland has been in operation since 2011, supporting around 30 countries across 14 services in English and non-English languages. Join one of our innovative and highly skilled teams and gain valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
Currently the center is seeking candidates for the position:
We are looking for:
Ref no: WRO001AR
This position manages the financial analysis reporting and planning function at the global level of organization. This role is responsible for the financial report generation and supporting team in technical issues. This position may also support the design, implementation and ongoing development of firm wide annual financial planning processes.
Essential functions of the job:
- Build plan/ forecast/ MLP reports in excel/ report builder based on mock- up which is developed by Senior team members of GPO (Global planning operations) team. The knowledge of financial metrics/ calculation of historical ratios/ trends are required.
- Build ad-hoc complex reports and analysis of planning figures, actual results based on view/ models which is developed by Senior team members.
- Assist GPO Senior members in the analysis of monthly financial results
- Create Power Point presentations / assist in preparation of financial presentations for leadership
- Investigate capabilities of software to improve reporting function
- Create and implement best practices for process improvement
- Prioritize tasks to accomplish firm goals and objectives
- Perform other duties related to building financial reports/ improving financial reporting function
- Master's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of financial related experience with a focus on financial reporting and analysis, financial planning
- Financial analyst experience beneficial
- Computer proficiency: be proficient in complex aspects of financial software packages, including Essbase, Hyperion, Business Objects, Internet Explorer and Lotus Notes
- Advanced Excel and Power Point experience in building of the financial reports/ slides
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, Smart view, Report builder applications
- Good aptitude for dealing with complex systems issues
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Good understanding of the Shared Service concept and processes – will be an asset
- Quality improvement-oriented, professional approach
- Strong spoken and written English
- Work in prestigious stable company
- Being an active part of a professional, dynamic and truly global team
- Support in your professional development due to internal training sessions
- Participating in interesting projects
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
- Attractive social package (sport card, medical insurance, life insurance, wellness & spa program, sport events and many others)
- Language courses
- Internal interest groups (sports group, art group, charity group and many others)