- Ważna jeszcze 21 dni (do 09.12.2018)
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Devanlay Polska Sp. z o.o.
Currently we are looking for:
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Scope of duties:
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"
By clicking the "Apply" button, "Apply now" or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Devanlay Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Złote 59 (Employer, Data Administrator), you agree to the processing by your employer / administrator of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.
Information clause for a candidate for an employee
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation) ) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as RODO, we inform that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Devanlay Polska Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Złote 59.00-120, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Warsaw, Commercial Division of the National Court Register under No. KRS 0000419724, NIP: 7010341947, REGON: 146127374,
- With the Data Protection Officer you can contact by email: [email protected]; Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO, based on your free consent;
- Your personal data will be stored until the recruitment process ends you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing that has been carried out based on the consent expressed prior to its withdrawal. A statement of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data requires its submission in writing or by e-mail to the following e-mail address [email protected];
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR; providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process for the above position;