With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
Financial Planning and Analysis Trainee
- Close support in various month end activities,
- Production and distribution of management information,
- Assisting during budgeting & forecasting cycles,
- Creation of technical solutions enabling Team to enhance work quality and efficiency,
- Exposure to multiple Functions within Finance Centre,
Support with any data entry as requested by Team manager or senior members of the Team,
- Participate in educational opportunities offered by Aon,
- Other ad hoc tasks as determined by the FP&A Colleagues.
- Availability to work at least 30h weekly for 12 months,
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors (last year studies in progress) with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attentions to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position. Technical and Financial skills will be developed through on-the-job experience and training,
- Strong oral and written English communication skills,
- Must demonstrate strong motivation and engagement in problem solving, extensive support from TL and senior Team members,
- 3 - 4 years classroom experience in Finance & Accounting or similar internship experience,
Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan,
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas,
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you,
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business,
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre,
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions.