Financial Planning and Projects LeadWork Place: Wrocław
We have a team of more than 600 experts, who know their stuff. We use common sense more often than we use the procedures. And most probably, we play the most fierce table football matches in Wrocław. We develop Enterprise-class software in the atmosphere full of the English sense of humour.
In your role you will report directly to the Group Finance Director and you will be focused on two main areas to support the Finance function at Objectivity:
- Financial Planning – you will work to improve and execute the revenue and cost forecasting process. In this role you will work closely with your colleagues from the Controlling department, as well as with various account teams to gather and process relevant information. You will work with the tools that currently support our forecasting process, with the possibility to change them and improve. You will be also responsible for the internal monthly forecasting reporting.
- Financial Projects – in Finance we have multiple large and small projects and process improvements that we want to execute. That is why we want to create the internal Finance Project Office. You will lead this Office. You will manage projects towards completion and execute smaller ones yourself.
To be successful in the Financial Planning and Projects Lead role you need to:
- Have excellent understanding of finance and accounting in the service organization.
- Have previous experience in forecasting and planning, as well as project management.
- Have good time management and communication skills in both Polish and English.
- Have strong drive towards completion of tasks and great teamwork skills.
- Have analytical mind.
- Be creative open for new ideas.
- Have focus on the continuous improvement.
- ACCA/CIMA qualifications will be a big plus.
Why it is worth join us:
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- Your voice will be heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We are willing to share knowledge – our experts will induct you into working for us and we will give you the opportunity to show your strengths. We participate in conferences, we have tester thematic groups, during which we share the news and the golden cards and this time is reserved for development
- Relocation package – for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia.
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us therefore we offer: English lessons during working hours, medical care for you and your family or a partner, financial back-up for the future (e.g. investment fund), Multisport card, free fruits.
To find out more
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.
Informujemy, że aplikując wyrażasz jednocześnie zgodę na przetwarzanie swoich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy na potrzeby obecnego procesu rekrutacji, jak i procesów rekrutacji zorganizowanych w przyszłości przez okres 5 lat zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U.1997, nr 133, poz. 883 z późniejszymi zmianami). Jednocześnie przyjmujesz do wiadomości, że administratorem Twoich danych osobowych staje się Objectivity Bespoke Software Specialists sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu przy ul. Strzegomskiej 142a oraz że masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych, do ich poprawiania, a także pisemnej prośby, o ich usunięcie, jak i pisemnego potwierdzenia, że tak się stało.