- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13G, 30-553 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries. In this role of FP&A Analyst, you will be key support for Finance Business Partners and Analyst’s in other Aon locations to report and analyse key metrics including revenue, cost and premium. Success in the role will allow you build an understanding and expertise to support and drive initiatives concerning financial support and control, the production, interpretation and distribution of management information, assisting business unit budgeting and forecasting cycles, as well as influencing financial performance.
- Supporting the month end close process from an FP&A perspective, including data gathering, consolidation and review of premium, review and costs by business unit.
- Supporting the preparation of revenue and cost accruals/deferrals.
- Performing detailed reviews of headcount and staff costs.
- Supporting multiple business units by providing useful management information, developing actionable insights and timely and accurate reporting.
- Summarizing the key findings for FP&A colleagues to support discussions and decision making with the business.
- Assisting in the production of the monthly revenue and cost forecast for submission and updating of related systems.
- Supporting the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases.
- Assisting in production and coordination of monthly business review packs.
- Continuously reviewing and improving the delivery of management information.
- Raising queries to FP&A colleagues based on analysis and insights into management information.
- Maintaining and improving the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree, preferably in finance or accounting, as well as an accountancy qualification.
- Good knowledge of accountancy, preferably gained in a corporate and international environment.
- English level of C1 or higher.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Solid understanding of forecasting and budgeting process.
- Highly motivated and proactive in project work.
- FREE DENTAL CARE
Health insurance that gives acces to 1700 medical centers across the country including free dental care
- BRAND NEW OFFICE IN ZABŁOCIE
Opened in 2018, supporting collaboration flexibility, wellbeing and activity based working
- FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Multispord cards, insurance, retail vouchers and more
- TASTY FRESHLY GROUNDED COFFEE
Black, Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Flat White...we have it all
- UNIQUE WORKPLACE CULTURE
No formal dress code or managers hidden behind closed doors
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
Flexible workings hours and an option to work from home allow you to adjust the work to your lifestyle!
- INTERNAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Change or advance your career within Aon. Almost half of our senior specialist started in junior roles at Aon
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A wide range of internal and external courses available, including courses for 8 different languages
- WELLBEING AWARENESS
Benefits focused on your welfare, lots of social events and time set aside for charity