- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide financial support in budgeting and performance management processes for the respective functions, by working closely with planners/budget owners and proving tools, instructions.
- Prepare consolidated financial summaries (data, analytics, roadmaps and presentations) for functional management discussions and decisions.
- Manage financials/headcount submissions and data integrity in systems.
- Prepare financial analysis, periodic progress, trend reports to facilitate decision making and meeting financial targets.
- Provide guidance and training to functional staff on financial matters including financial support with CAPEX request and business projects.
- Support functions in all system related matters - S4F / BW /TM1 /HC reporting tools.
- Work closely with functional Finance Lead and Global Functions team to jointly execute entire budgeting cycle from instructions to final consolidation and reporting.
You as a professional:
- University degree (Finance, Accounting, Economy, Business Administration)
- Professional financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA) would be a significant plus
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience as a financial controller required, preferably in a multinational FMCG company.
- Strong budgeting and planning experience (FP&A) required.
- Exposure to senior management required
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP, BW, Excel. TM1 experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, coordination and project management skills
- Details-oriented, organized and self-directed team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations and with different stakeholder levels
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.