- Prof. Michała Bobrzyńskiego 46, 30-348 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
FPGA Syntheses Engineer– Working Student [Online or Phone Recruitment]
As part of our team you will contribute to creating FPGA bitfiles for 5G telecommunication system. You’ll be responsible for combining IP components together, fixing issues, proposing new solutions and improvements in the team work.
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
This is an offer for working students (students aged below 26).
We work with:
- Git, IDM
- Continuous integration systems
- Education: on-going studies or already gained BSC / Engineer in:
- Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of FPGA designs and FPGA EDA tools (Quartus/Vivado)
- Knowledge of Ethernet standard is an advantage
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standard is an advantage
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Understanding and ability to work with technical documentation for digital systems (microprocessors, integrated circuits, embedded systems)
- Ability to analytical thinking and solve technical problems
Flexible working hours
Visit our career portal: www.nokiakrakow.pl
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.