- Prof. Michała Bobrzyńskiego 46, 30-348 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
FPGA Test Engineer
As part of our team you will contribute to requirements analysis and decomposition, design and implement the verification scenarios using python and real hardware of new FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system following the complete end to end project life cycle.
You will be preparing and executing test strategy, build automated flows for block and chip level verification, debug failures, manage bug tracking and close coverage. You will be actively participating in work planning, coordinating team work, and work closely with other team members to improve technology and flow.
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
This is an offer for regular employees.
We work with:
- Python, Tcl, Perl
- Git, IDM
- Testing frameworks
- Continuous integration systems
- Education BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of FPGA designs and FPGA EDA tools (Quartus/Vivado) will be advance
- Knowledge of Ethernet standard
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standard
- Python programming - verification skills: System Verilog, UVM
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Understanding and ability to work with technical documentation for digital systems (microprocessors, integrated circuits, embedded systems)
- Ability to work with measuring devices - logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes
- Ability to analytical thinking and solve technical problems
Flexible working hours
Visit our career portal: www.nokiakrakow.pl
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.