Who are we?
PayU was established in November 2006 to take over processing of online payment systems from PAYBACK Sp. z o.o.
The aim of the company is to integrate existing online payment services and create new ones as well as provide tools which facilitate e-commerce activities. PayU combines innovative solutions, security and technological reliability, offering effective support for e-commerce. The company is also experienced in creating settlement tools.
We are looking for
Location: Poznan, Poland
- monitoring of card transactions and transactional activity of Partners
- monitoring of partners in terms of money laundering risk
- cooperation with Banks, Settlement Agents, Partners in the field of monitoring and transaction security
- modification of the Partner's account parameters in case of detection of the possibility of a financial loss, in particular blocking of withdrawals, access, transactions
- monitoring of external security alerts - preliminary analysis and mitigating actions
- preparation of reports and implementation of tasks ordered by the manager
We expect that you present:
- experience in working in a security or operations team associated with payment cards or the e-commerce market
- English language
- interest in the e-commerce market, the process of online payments
- university or higher education
- availability - shift work (24/7/365)
- knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- knowledge of the mechanisms of conducting e-commerce transactions
- full-time employment under a contract of employment
- benefits: ability to develop one’s own package
- series of training
- work in an international environment where you work with foreign languages on an everyday basis
- friendly work atmosphere in a young cooperation-driven team