Front & Client Support Specialist In Loan Operation Team (Fixed Term Contract)
CREDIT SUISSE PolandO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Global Loans teams provide a full range of services covering the loan asset class, from coordinating the funding of a new loan transaction to financing loan positions for our institutional clients, Loans Operations are involved in every facet of loan servicing. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure that all required financial and administrative transactions/actions are appropriately reflected in the Firm’s systems and records on an accurate and timely basis. Administrators will interact daily with multiple parties involved with the syndicated loan activities including lenders, borrowers, trade counterparties and internal management.
Core activities and responsibilities of an Administrator can include all or a subset of the following:
- Manage finance and compliance documentation and other loan related documentation; facilitate the legal documentation flow between external parties and Business desks.
- Manage customer information and data relating to credit agreements, loan drawdowns, maturities, rollovers, repayments and rate fixings for Originating and Servicing syndicated loans, bilateral, Trade Finance and TRS transactions.
- Receive, verify and act on requests from clients for new loan advances, increases, repayments and renewals. Processing outstanding details and commitment increase/decreases.
- Reconciliation of cash accounts, resolving outstanding items on time. Review and remediate breaks and other exceptions as picked up on other control reports.
To perform this job successfully an individual will be able to evaluate and research while using independent discretion when making decisions in order to determine how to best resolve/escalate a wide range of risk scenarios.
We are the department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- 1-3 years of experience in banking.
- Good technical skills in Excel along with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Present excellent partnership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Time management – ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work in a demanding environment.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.