- Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Ability™ Marine Advisory System - OCTOPUS is a unique product family for performance management in marine operations.
The ABB Advisory Suite provides monitoring and forecasting software solutions for performance and availability optimization of sea-going vessels, and is the leader in vessel motion prediction solutions. In addition to the vessel motion prediction package, a broad range of functionality to optimize the energy efficiency onboard a vessel is a complementary part of the suite.
Seize this unique opportunity, join the team and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
Learn more about ABB Marine:
Learn more about OCTOPUS:
Front-end Developer (Angular 7) for ABB Marine / OCTOPUSNumer ref.: PL72124591_E8
Product responsibility – developing and maintaining web applications using Angular 7 together with REST APIs based on ASP.Net technology.
Following the best software development practices to ensure the highest quality of delivered products and great user experience
Working in a cross-disciplinary team, using Agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities
Sharing your experience and skills with other team members
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field. 3+ years of professional experience in web development
Knowledge of Angular 7, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
Experience with Git, building CI/CD processes with Azure DevOps
Knowledge of unit testing technics and frameworks
Good understanding of SOLID principles.
Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles
Strong command of English
Although not a requirement knowledge of any of these technologies is beneficial: MS Azure, C#, ASP.NET and .Net Core, Azure SQL, MongoDB/Cosmos DB, Signal R, Blob Storage
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks