- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Adare International delivers an innovative suite of outsourced marketing services to over 50 of the world’s most recognisable brands.
As a global marketing services provider with an unrivalled presence in over 40 countries, we work with clients to develop, manage and deliver their marketing activities, such as creative campaigns, printed materials and promotional merchandise.
Our focus on global compliance, local expertise and innovative use of technology is changing the way our clients manage and deliver their marketing activities. We combine over 30 years’ of experience with stand-out thinking to deliver business changing benefits for both Marketing and Procurement clients.
We are looking for a developer to join our team. The role based at our global development centre in Gdansk. The Developer will work to support the development and business analysis teams, to deliver innovative and high-quality software solutions, using a range of technologies that will be utilised by thousands of users globally.
What You’ll Do
Be part of the team that is delivering market leading solutions to thousands of users in some of the most recognisable brands across the world. You will have responsibility for the design and implementation of new solutions using technologies such as Angular, CSS3, HTML5 and .NET/C#/SQL Server amongst others.
- Take real world problems and deliver enterprise class solutions
- Work as part of a talented team of technologists to deliver the right solution first time
- Identify new and exciting technologies to be adopted into the tech stack to ensure we keep ahead of the game
- Strive to constantly improve our solutions and keep our market leading status
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Candidate must be self-motivating
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills
- A passion for building market leading solutions
- A passion for technology and how to adopt it into the technology stack
- Experience in using Git
- Experience of working in an agile environment, but is not essential
- Experience of test driven development (TDD) an advantage but not essential
- Experience in using .NET Web APIs
- Ideally educated to degree level but this is not essential.
- Good written and spoken English is a requirement but we can help with that by providing lessons.
- Above all else a team player who can help drive the team onto greater results.
What We Will Offer You
At Adare, we recognise and value you as an individual and so we offer a wide range of employee benefits, tailored to suit your personal circumstances.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking and innovative organisation this could be the role for you!
English lessons can be provided if you feel this would be of benefit.