- Strzegomska 36, 53-611 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Frontend Cloud Application Developer
You will be a member of a scrum team consisting of SW programmers and Verification Engineers, developing cloud-based solutions. You will have overall responsibility for coding platform and application components. The work may involve the creation of new software as well as usage of 3rd party off-the-shelf software products to modify and integrate them into the solution. You will cooperate with domain experts, solution architects, and delivery teams. You will have a responsibility for sharing knowledge in your expertise area and giving input to process development, performing problem isolation and resolution. You will apply knowledge and experience to determine the root cause. You will work in a collaborative, friendly agile environment with a wide range of modern technologies allowing you to constantly develop your skills.
We work with:
- Most advanced cloud-based methodologies (Openstack) and technologies in Agile/SAFe SW development
- Modern frameworks: Angular, React, Redux
- ES6 and ES7 features
- Front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Microservices architecture
- Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab, Git, Crucible/Fisheye)
- Docker, Vagrant
- Databases (e.g. for Cassandra, PostgreSQL)
- Dependency management (e.g. Gradle, maven)
- Linux, Bash scripting
- At least two years of experience in web application development
- Experience with React and a similar JS framework (Angular, Vue)
- Understanding and experience with Redux (saga, thunk)
- Experience with ES6/7 Features, TypeScript
- Strong understanding of CSS
- Knowledge of EJBs and IBM WebSphere will be treated as an additional asset
- Well-versed with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience in continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab CI, Git, Crucible/Fisheye)
- Ability to create testable, maintainable, and understandable code
- Bonus points for any of the technologies we work with
- Effective and open communication
- Ability to work in a global team, good interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Responsible, well organized, committed and result-oriented
- Analytical thinking, creativity. Problem understanding and solving
- Fluent written and spoken/conversational English is a must
Most importantly the person has the genuine drive and desire to work with bleeding-edge technologies to deliver a superior experience to our platform.
- Professional Scrum Master II certificate
- Scaled Professional Scrum certificate
- Knowledge about other Agile Methodologies (DAD, SAFe, LeSS, Kanban)
- Proven experience in programming or software testing
- Experience in a large and highly complex work environment
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English by Aplikuj.
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.