- aleja Jana Pawła II 22, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for a Frontend Developer for our newly built Shared Marketing Department in Poland, being a part of Shared Service Support Group in Copenhagen. We support both our brand organization and our sales companies worldwide with both marketing materials and digital solutions. The person will be working for global eCommerce shop for B2B customers.
Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's hearing solutions. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve our products so that our customers can add value for the users. You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will experience a strong will to win.
- Keeping up to date with the newest trends and technologies in web development
- Choosing the right tools and frameworks to the task
- Integration with Sitecore
- Ensuring code quality and uniformity across projects
- Delivering frontend solutions in close corporation with another frontend’er (located in DK) and a Sitecore backend’er working out of our office in India
- Experience working in an international organization handling multiple stakeholders
- Fluent proficiency in English (both speaking and writing)
- Knowledge and experience working with ReactJS framework and libraries
- Familiar with peer-review processes
- Knowledge of software lifecycle
- Passionate about turning concepts and ideas into content giving good user experience
- Service minded and able to work with many internal clients
- Good work organization
- Self-driven personality
- Outgoing team player
- Detail oriented and paying attention to quality of deliverables
- Willingness to travel up to 10 % to Copenhagen
- 3 months trial and later permanent contract
- Full time job (Monday – Friday)
- Doing meaningful things while working on products changing people`s life
- Interesting projects on a global scale
- Working in an international, passionate, qualified team
- Cooperation with very experienced collages, knowing the products well
- Most advanced product technologies
- Trainings and constant development
- Company Benefits:
- Medical Package
- Benefit Cafeteria (including sport card)
- Insurance (co-financed by Employer)
- Fresh fruits and fresh orange juice
- Friday Breakfast
- Premium Office in the City Centre – ergonomic Scandinavian workspace in Q22
- Bike Parking in the Office Building
- Our corporate holiday cottages in Denmark – special rates
- Language lessons
- Team building activities
Who are we?
Demant Technology Centre is an R&D. We change lives for the better - we deliver software for people who struggle with hearing impairment.
Our company's philosophy is based on Agile project management and Scrum. We value self-reliance and ingenuity - you will have opportunities for development and exploring your potential.
Demant Technology Centre is an independent part of the Danish Company William Demant Holding, one of the largest healthcare companies in the world with revenue of over DKK 13 billion and over 14,000 employees from all over the world.
Our Warsaw office is in the new Q22, in the heart of the city's business center. We are globally minded, but we want to focus on the local structure - you will work with many specialists in one place - it will help you not only in developing your talents more efficiently, but also having real influence on how the company will function.
Visit us www.demant-technology.com and read more.