In Schibsted Tech Polska (STP) we have freedom to do great work and the challenge of using our skills and ambitions to drive the future of the web. We have an inspiring culture which provides room for growth and innovation. We work for Scandinavian market which is very unique and special also ensuring us to have stable jobs in a very supportive environment.
For more information go to www.schibsted.pl
Schibsted Tech Poland is a core R&D center for Schibsted media houses around the world. With two locations in Poland (Gdańsk and Kraków) we are over 170 developers. If you have an unparalleled passion for web technologies, and a reputation of master developer, there is no-one else we would rather hear from but YOU!
We are looking for senior engineers geared towards frontend, but comfortable with the JS full stack, to work on developing Vantage - tool for ad sales team.
Vantage is a tool for reporting and monitoring of Ad campaigns by sales team. The tool support sales team in their day to day operations by enabling them to get detailed overview of campaigns, revenue, impressions and other key metrics. Vantage uses log level data from AppNexus to generate useful information and display it on the reports. Vantage also has integration with 3rd party demographic data provider. This helps sales team to develop and improve their post sales support and to advise clients on effective ad targeting. The team will be working closely with the team working on Rose ad booking system.
- You have genuine interest in delivering products to end-users
- You like working with product owners and designers to prioritise and refine features.
- You want to be involved in a full spectrum of front end engineering – new features, new applications, support experimentation, localisation & customisation
- You value effective and proactive communication and have good spoken and written English
- You enjoy or are interested in working in a distributed organization, interfacing daily with colleagues in other countries and locations
- Solid experience with client side web applications – HTML5, CSS3, AJAX and RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Highcharts is a plus
- Using pull requests, code reviews and unit testing is a natural part of your work process
- Knowledge of Docker and experience with cloud platforms like AWS and Heroku
- Experience of continuous deployment and integration and unit tests
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other)
- Mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- In-house English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely from time to time
- Ergonomic workstations
- Trips to Sweden
- Conferences and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Option of Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package
- 4 additional vacation days
- 2 additional weeks of paternal leave
- Tax deductible expenses