Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
In response to growing demand from one of its key financial services clients, Atos is seeking to expand its digital consulting and delivery capability in Frankfurt. Our small, high performance, teams focus on delivering cutting edge digital technology solutions in a lean agile environment.
As part of this expansion, we are looking for talented Frontend developers who share our passion for web technology and can work with our client and other Atos team members to design and build the next generation of customer-facing web applications.
Specifically, we are looking for digital natives that like to work in a start-up atmosphere whilst recognising the benefits associated with larger organisations. Our ideal candidates are professional and driven individuals who thrive in helping clients meet the challenging performance goals of their customers. In return, you will get the opportunity to work upon and influence the outcome of some of the most visible digital projects across Europe.
The ability to inspire and support change at individual, team and project level is the key to success in this teams along with the capacity to make sound design and technical decisions rapidly within a constantly evolving environment.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with product owners and development teams to define and implement innovative software designs for web-based products
- Conducting day-to-day web development tasks in terms of writing maintainable software and integrating it into a deliverable web product
- Working with backend developers to integrate your frontend solution with backend services
- Lead/participate in code reviews with peers
- Testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Presenting and defending software designs and completed features to peers and product owners/other stakeholders
- Preparing software for release into the live website
- Undertaking fault identification and providing bug fixes to shipped features
- Optimising website code for maximum performance
- Establish and promote web development guidelines, best practices and standards with other members of the web development community
- Clear track record on working on web projects (5+ years for senior roles, 3+ years for professional roles and up to 3 years for junior roles)
- Ability to analyse complex problems and design methods to identify and solve the underlying challenges associated with requested product features
- Strong experience developing websites and web applications using HTML5, CSS3,Angular2/4 and RxJS, Typescript
- Experience of using CSS pre-processors (Less/Sass)
- Experience of Jasmine/Headless Chrome for application testing
- Experience of integrating Angular2/4 applications with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of OOP principles and best practices, MVC/MVP and design patterns
- Familiarity/experience with clean code principles
- Experience in web security concepts and implementation
- Working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with modern software engineering techniques such as Continuous integration, test-driven development and other automated acceptance testing techniques
- Awareness/experience of web application testing automation
- Demonstrable professional experience and skills in the following (or equivalent):
- BitBucket (source code management)
- Git (Version management)
- Jira (ticket management)
- Confluence (documentation)
- Cygwin (Linux terminal)
- Teamcity (Management and Continuous integration)
- Artifactory (Artefact management)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Fully mobile and willing to work away from home on a regular basis if required (initial assignment will be to work on-site in Frankfurt 5-days per week)
- Fluency in German and English.
Private medical care incl. dental care
Training and development programs
Learning foreign languages
Private life and travel insurance
Worldwide career opportunitie
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.