Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital transformation with circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries and pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion. Serving a global client base, the Group is the European leader in Big Data, Cybersecurity, Digital Workplace and Cloud Services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in payment industry. With cutting edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, the Group supports the digital transformation of its clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos has operated in Poland since 2000. The Group employs circa 5 000 people in its locations in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Łódź, Toruń, Krakow, Opole and Rzeszow.
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Job Reference 231690
We are looking for a person to join our Web Technologies competence group. As part of the team you will be responsible for design and implementation of various web applications for desktop and mobile devices. To achieve this goal you will utilize a wide range of both mature and emerging web technologies – HTML5, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, etc.
- Fluent in HTML5/CSS
- Solid knowledge of CSS support for both modern and legacy browser
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
- Strong analytic skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn new tools and technologies
Nice to have
- Knowledge of
- UI/UX principles
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Stable work conditions
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest developing international IT company
- Ability to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- Flexible work time
- Professional trainings and career development model
- Enjoying Atos as Best Place to Work