- Warsaw Financial Center, Emilii Plater 53, 00-113 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Since 1991, Collabera has been a leading provider of IT staffing solutions and services. We are known for providing the best staffing experience and taking great care of our clients and employees.
RPA Blue Prism Support
We are creating digital platform all over the world which allows them to manage and monitor their business through a central, single access point. It’s a distribution channel for new products and tools for merchants.
What technology stack we use?
- Angular 7
- Unit tests - Jest
- Responsive Web Design
- Helping designer to plan seamless user experience and easily implementable designs
- Working with the API developer to create and integrate UI with new/modified API endpoints.
- Implementing required UI and API changes (if needed), covering it with unit and e2e tests
- Performing code review for developers from other teams
What will you gain by joining our client, will offer you a competitive salary plus a benefits package that includes:
- Medical Care
- Multisports card
- Opportunity to work on B2B and UoP (employment contract)
- Opportunity to work on New/Cloud technologies, personal development
To know more about Collabera, I would encourage you to visit us on www.collabera.pl