- Ważna jeszcze 9 dnido: 19 sie 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are currently looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our passionate, driven and highly motivated team of three professionals with various skills, backgrounds and unique personalities.
The advanced machine learning software and algorithms of data processing that we build together in cooperation with our UK-based colleagues are part of a much complex and extensive plan for product development.
We are not afraid of challenges, we appreciate variety and tend to avoid routine.
We are not keen on 8-16 schedule, we adapt our working hours to our lifestyle since working is our hobby - creating not only useful but also beautiful software with a unique heart inside.
Upon joining our team you will be expected to:
Practical knowledge and experience concerning:
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- actively contribute to the team's efforts in tackling new challenges from the customer
- proactively propose and develop your own ideas whenever you see something can be improved
- welcome ownership of your solution from design through integration to maintenance phase
- be productive and effective when provided with high degree of autonomy and creative freedom
- Backend programming languages, preferably Python + PHP, PyTorch would be an asset as well.
- HTTP/S web server configuration (Apache2, Nginx or some similar)
- Linux administration (to be able to set up all dependencies)
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.